What Personal Data Do We Process?
We collect personal data when you (i) purchase from our website, (ii) sign up for news, invites and offers, (iii) request support and (iv) are browsing our website.
If you give us your personal information, Slazenger AB will use this information for the following.
1. Purchase agreements, invoicing and delivery.
2. Customer care and future contact with you such as warranty cases and claims.
3. Market analyses and market information.
4. Advertising and marketing for ourselves.
5. When required by law or in legal proceedings or disputes.
6. Development, testing and maintaining systems.
7. Customer Surveys.
Who can we share your personal information with?
When necessary and in order to provide our online services, we share your information with companies that become personal information assistants for us. These companies help us with, for example:
1. Shipping (DHL)
2. Payment solutions (Klarna & Shopify)
3. Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Google etc).
4. IT services (Businesses that manage the necessary operations, support and maintenance)
When your personal information is shared with personal information assistants, it is only for purposes that are consistent with the purposes for which we have gathered the information (for example, to fulfil our obligations under the purchase agreement act or to customize offers based on your interests).
Do We Store And Collect Credit Card Information?
Legal Information Purchase Age
If you are under eighteen (18), we require that you inform and get your parents or guardians consent before purchasing anything on Slazenger1881.com or any other website related to Slazenger AB. If you are under thirteen (13) you need to ask your parents or guardian to register for a newsletter.
Does Slazenger AB Share Your Information With Others?